Get Out of Debt and Retire A Millionaire So You Can Leave Your Mark on the World
925 Ideas to Help You Save Money, Get Out of Debt and Retire A Millionaire So You Can Leave Your Mark on the World from the author of the highly acclaimed book, Your Mark on the World, is a collection of articles about family financial planning that originally appeared at FamilyHow.com.
925 Ideas… is an easy and readable guide to help your family find financial peace. Author Devin D. Thorpe explains:
1) how you and your spouse can find agreement on money matters,
2) how to teach your kids about money,
3) how to pay for your children’s college education,
4) how to live like a millionaire
5) how to come up with $25,000 in a crisis
6) how to make ends meet on one income
7) how to get out of debt and stay out of debt
8) why home ownership should be your family’s top financial priority
9) how to ask your boss for a raise
10) how to use your finances to do more good in the world.
Get the book on Smashwords FREE
Being a full time college student and mother to 2 young children, saving money where I can is important. There is only so much that my husband’s paycheck can cover and we know that once I am finished with school it won’t be so bad but it’s the right now that is what we focus on. I like how this book goes from your family and helping the children learn to save to frugal living and dealing with possessions. The book even goes into how to help get your debt resolved to making sure that you have a savings. It’s an easy book to read that you can look at online through smashwords or download it for any ereader that you have. I would pick this book up especially since it’s free and see how well the ideas can work for you. Just remember that you can always tweek something to what you need it.
*Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links and/or links to outside sites. By clicking on an affiliate link it is at no cost to you and helps runs/maintain this blog. Review posts are my own opinions and no additional compensation is given unless otherwise notified. Giveaways on this blog are under the discretion of the host of the giveaway.